Unit 2 group project
In an Internet retailer, you will find a wide range of job functions. Leaders frequently need to adjust their own expectations to meet the reality of the situation. There are times when you might want an outcome much sooner than those whose job it is to perform the work. For this assignment, you must research motivational theories, pick 2 theories, and address the following:
- Describe each theory, and discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each theory.
- How would you apply each theory to working with a highly creative and complex technology workforce, such as those designing Web sites?
- Discuss a few motivational tools and techniques that would apply to all employees in any organization.
Unit 3 assignment
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions.
Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following:
- What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant?
- How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations?
- What public relations issues might arise from such a decision?
- How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations?
Unit 4 assignmnt
When building a new organization or when an organization experiences dramatic growth, leaders must determine the structure and culture of the organization. While the culture will evolve over time and each individual that joins the new organization will leave some imprint on the culture, it is the leadersâ€™ responsibility to define how the organization will look and how individuals will behave.
Individual Portion(Provide 800 â€“ 1000 words):
Prepare a draft document that defines the new organization addressing the following considerations:
- What type of structure will be best suited to a multinational internet retailer? Why?
- How would you recommend building a culture that was inclusive of diverse cultures and accommodates highly creative technical staff?
- How would you measure the success of your organizational design in structure and culture?
Please add your file.
Group Portion(Provide 3 â€“ 5 slides with speaker notes of 100 â€“ 150 words per slide – excluding Title and Reference slides):
Review your team membersâ€™ files and discuss in your small group the following:
- How would you build teams across a geographically diverse organization?
- How would you build a consensus discussion on the values of such an organization?
Develop a short presentation of 3 â€“ 5 slides that reflects the consensus of your group.
Unit 5 individiual assignment
Organizations, like all cultures, must continue to evolve or they stagnate and eventually become obsolete. Using change management tools can help an organization to stay vibrant and evolve over time to remain competitive. Research change management models, and address the following:
Order Unique Answer Now