Address the following: Both managers and leaders play important roles in an organization, but in different ways. A leader analyzes various factors that impact an organization in order to formulate visions, concepts, and ideas while a manager tends to implement the visions, concepts, and ideas of others. This assignment will help you distinguish between a manager and a leader.
Select a current or past leader from any field. Research the leaderâ€™s career using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet. Identify the obstacles the leader faced and how he or she overcame those obstacles. Write a 3-5 page analysis and apply APA standards for writing style to your work. Include the following information:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Identify the organizational change or other change that can be attributed to this leader.
- Identify the personality traits that contributed to the leaderâ€™s effectiveness.
- Explain why you think this person was an effective leader, giving examples.
- Did the obstacle(s) the leader faced have an influence on his or her career or leadership style?
- Were the organizational changes beneficial? Did the leader persuade stakeholders to support the change?
- What were some environmental factors contributing to the leaderâ€™s effectiveness?