In a 10 –12 page paper, identify and analyze the benefits and challenges that are associated with biometric evidence in the criminal justice system. Include at least 3 techniques in your paper, and use at least 2 case studies to support your position. Consider the following questions when drafting your paper:
Order Unique Answer Now
- How do courts determine if evidence is reliable and valid before allowing it into testimony?
- What is the role of the Frye standard or Daubert standard in determining whether or not the courts will accept biometric evidence?
- What rules does your state use in this regard?
- How reliable is fingerprint evidence? Consider examples of its use in criminal courts.
- How do other biometrics compare to the reliability and validity of fingerprint evidence?
- What are some of the challenges associated with lower forms of biometrics, such as facial recognition, and acceptance as evidence in court?
- What is the role of the expert witness related to biometric evidence in court?
- Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN