You have been invited to speak at a community event to promote awareness of children’s health and physical activity. For this assignment, you will create a presentation to educate the parents/families and other community members using factual evidence and examples to provide a sound argument for the inclusion of health and physical education classes within the schools. In your presentation:
- Describe stages of motor development for young children.
- Discuss the importance of physical activity for the developing child and provide examples.
- Discuss the impact that families and the community can have on children’s health and physical activity.
- Identify at least three examples of physical activities and at least three examples of healthy eating practices that families can implement at home.
- Identify at least three local resources for families to make healthy lifestyle choices within your own community (e.g. a local 5K race, farmer’s market, sports programs, drug rehabilitation).
- Include evidence from two to three outside sources that support the relationship between regular physical activity and children’s health.
- Use at least three graphics (pictures, clipart, chart, table, etc.) to support your presentation.
You may write a three- to four-page paper (excluding the title and reference page), but you are encouraged to present your information using other creative means like a three- to five-minute video or an eight- to ten-slide PowerPoint presentation or another web-based presentation tool like Prezi, Jing, or Brainshark. Your assignment must be in APA format. Order Unique Answer Now