Tim Leberecht, the Chief Marketing Officer at NBBJ, is a communications expert, published author, and sought-after speaker on marketing issues, branding, and great design.
Review the following:
- NBBJ People: Tim Leberecht. Retrieved from http://www.nbbj.com/people/
Using the University online library resources and valid Internet sites, research Tim Leberecht. Design a marketing campaign for a current product of your choice using the knowledge you gained in your research. You may use the same product you selected for Module 3: Assignment 2.
Complete the following:
- Include details of your marketing campaign in your posting. These might include but are not limited to campaign parameters from your annual marketing goals; campaign objectives; the marketing mix (4 Ps: price, product, promotion, and place) for your campaign; creatives (including images, collateral, and topics).
- Critically analyze the value of the approach suggested by Tim Leberecht.
- Compare Leberecht’s marketing approach to other approaches you are familiar with.
- Assess how Leberecht’s approach could be applied to your own organization or an organization of your choice.
- Discuss what might work and what is not applicable in Leberecht’s approach.
- Support your position with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Also post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area.
Ass # 2: The Brand Effect
In this assignment, you will examine how target market selection and positioning relates to brand congruency and brand equity.
Brands create immense value for a company. Developing and maintaining a brand for a product/service is a major initiative handled by the marketing manager. One of the most distinctive skill sets for this kind of professional is the ability to understand what key consumers are actually paying for when they buy a certain product.
- Research at least three peer-reviewed academic articles related to brand personalities, brand congruency, and brand equity.
- Analyze how congruency relates to positioning and brand equity.
- Identify and describe three major brands with high levels of congruency and three brands with low levels of congruency.
- Explain your reasons for placing each brand in one of those two categories.
- Critically examine the key elements of creating brand value for customers. Make specific recommendations for the marketing managers of the brands you selected.
Write a 4-pages report in Word format. Utilize at least 3 scholarly sources in your research. Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Order Unique Answer Now