As moderator, write a relevant panel discussion (1,000-1,250 words).
Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, and Herbert Spencer serve as panelists. The paper will be written in a question and answer (Q/A) format, in which you write the questions to be presented to the panel, and then provide the answers.
Include the mandatory questions listed below, in addition to additional questions of your choice:
- What ultimately caused the demise and consequential breakup of the Soviet Union in about 1990? What research would you conduct to understand this issue?
- Why has industrialism declined in Europe in the last 50 years? What research would you conduct to understand this issue?
- Devise a question focusing on the theoretical paradigms of the panelists.
- Devise a question focusing on the basic theories of the panelists.
- Devise ancillary questions for panelists.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment. Order Unique Answer Now