As the end of the year comes to a close, the CEO is evaluating lululemon’s strategic approach and its ability to produce desired results for the company in the future. The CEO has asked you to prepare a report assessing the company’s current situation, reviewing its strategy, and making recommendations to maximize effectiveness.
Your report and overview should address the following key strategic issues:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Establish criteria for judging strategic performance by considering successes and strategies. Use a balanced scorecard framework to make sure that both financial and strategic controls are used to assess performance.
- Define the company’s core competencies.
- Determine if the company has a sustainable competitive advantage. If you determine that a sustainable advantage exists, support your claim. If you find it lacking, recommend actions that would secure a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Identify any external environmental forces that have future strategic implications for lululemon athletica, Inc.
- Determine if lululemon’s business strategy provides an integrated and coordinated set of commitments and actions that are based upon the company’s core competencies, guides behavior toward achieving performance goals, and fits existing external environmental conditions.
- Evaluate Motorola’s strategy and its use of strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Evaluate lululemon’s strategy and its use of strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Discuss the company’s organizational structure and if it effectively supports lululemon’s strategy.