Ethics Argument – Sparky
Here is the question you must riddle: WHAT are the best reasons why not to nuke Sparky?
You should not put Sparky in the microwave because . . .
- It is unethical to torture a defenseless puppy for personal amusement.
- Sparky belongs to me.
Pick both of these scenarios and argue over these both points in a essay format. But start with abstract. And sparky is the puppy in this case.
DIRECTIONS: ” Argue for them using FACTS — do research and in MLA-formatted essay with works cited support your position.
ANSWER THE QUESTION USING THIS USUAL FORMAT:
- MLA heading-style and documentation with annotations and work cited
- Size-12 Times New Roman Font
- Two sources –
- The textbook, Taking Sides: Moral Issues// S. Satris, ed., MacGraw-Hill, 9th Ed., 2003 // ISBN 0072845112 with at least two quotes to back your ideas up ( you may use so other source – online or text – if you find it more suitable), and
- one source of your choice on emotion or logic – two quotes
- Begin with abstract: In a text box after heading before the text, list your main theme, then the two main supports for your thematic pondering. After this, flesh the essay out in a typical essay form
- minimum 1000 words
Order a unique solution to this assignment written by our professional writers at an affordable price.
ORDER UNIQUE PAPER NOW