Order Unique Answer Now
At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.
- In 5â€“6 paragraphs, address the following:
- Identify and discuss at least 2â€“3 ways that communications technology can improve relationship building and partnerships.
- Next, provide and discuss examples of at least 2 ways reliance on technology or the technology itself might be a barrier to human interaction.
- Lastly, discuss how and why strong partnerships and interpersonal coordination rely upon dependable C4I capabilities andÂ in turn, how capable C4I reinforces these relationships.
- Consider the role of an emergency manager for a small local community (e.g. city, village, or town). The county and state that your community exists within each have state-of-the-art command centers; your community uses your best fire station as a command center when necessary.
- Discuss the ways you can leverage the advanced technological capabilities of the county, state, or neighboring communities for managing your emergency management and operations.
- Also, discuss how your community can maintain sufficient communications with these centers during a crisis.
- Identify and discuss a type of technology that might aid command and control, but might not seem typical of traditional communications technology. Explain your selection.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.
- Comment on at least 2 other students’ posts.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.