Order Unique Answer Now
One role of seasoned, experienced human resources professionals is to mentor junior professionals. You have decided to share your expertise with a group of college students who are considering making human resources their profession.
Research and address the following:
- How has the field of human resources management evolved over the past ten years?
- Discuss how the HR professional acts as a strategic partner to senior leadership.
- Discuss the major specialty areas within the field, such as Employee Relations, Organizational and Employee Development, etc.
- What generally are the differences in responsibilities of an HR generalist and an HR specialist?
- What criteria would you recommend college students use to decide if human resources was the right profession for them?