Imagine you have been hired to head the HR department for a young travel agency with 150 employees. The agency’s previous HR head quit after only one year. After working there for a month, you realize why the previous person quit. The HR department does not have a clear mission and function. Also, the agency is growing and wants to hire 50 more employees, and you want to hire another staff member to help you in recruitment.
Create a plan that will help the HR department accomplish this job growth.
Write a report of no more than 1,250 words summarizing your plans. Your paper must include the following information:
- The functions and challenges in the HR department in fulfilling this strategy
- The purpose of HR metrics and their effect on senior management
- How the HR planning process will be applied
- A determination of a strategic HR plan
- Recruitment and selection methods
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Order Unique Answer Now