Develop a written instructional plan with goals and objectives for teaching the English Learner in their content area or grade level. Apply the theory, practices, and principles appropriate for the English Learner and apply reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills at a level appropriate to a student’s assessed level of language proficiency. These issues should be addressed in the goals and objectives section of this plan. Use your local or state ELD standards as references to complete this plan.
Explicit strategies, which are designed to advance the current level of language acquisition for the student, in addition to developing the students’ academic language, and to advancing their knowledge of the core content area(s) should be highlighted. The last section will include a reflection of the class and your learning experiences.
The following questions should be addressed throughout your instructional plan (They should not be answered individually, since the questions do overlap):
- How will you assess the language ability levels of your students?
- How will you differentiate instruction and assessment for your students? (What will you do that is different to enhance the instruction plan and assessment of your English Learners?)
- What kind of strategies will you use to motivate your students and enhance their involvement in language learning and in actively engaging them in the core curriculum?
- How will you scaffold instruction, tap into prior knowledge and use “realia” in your classroom?
- What types of listening, speaking, reading, and writing instructional strategies will you use in your classroom?
Length: 5-7 pages
References: Minimum of three scholarly resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing andcurrent APA standards.
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW