Use the same large bank you selected in Assignment 3. Use the Internet to research loan types that the bank offers, nontraditional banking products that the bank
offers, and its loan policies.
Write a six page paper in which you:
• Provide an overview of the principal types of deposits offered by this bank, indicating the competitiveness of these offerings.
• Analyze how the bank manages its non-deposit liabilities. Focus on the options that are open for investors and what the bank does with its customers’ funds.
• Recommend improvements needed for more effective management. Provide support for your recommendations.
• Analyze the principal types of investment banking, insurance, and other nontraditional banking products offered by this bank, indicating the competitiveness of
• Assess the major regulatory hurdles that a bank must consider when managing its capital. Recommend ways that the regulatory impact can be minimized to
• Determine the categories of loans the bank offers and the terms of these loans, indicating how each contributes to the bank’s performance.
7. Determine what types of business loans the bank offers and the terms of these loans. Propose ways for minimizing the risks associated with these business
loans. Provide support for your rationale.
8. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific
format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the
reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW