Consider the following scenario: The General Secretary of the FDA has tasked you with developing an educational PowerPoint on the nutritional needs for a specific stage of life.
Research your topic using online sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration or the U.S. Department of Agriculture; and local sources, such as farmers’ markets, for content and nutrition suggestion for the presentation.
Create a public service PowerPoint presentation, with appropriate images, to be shown to a group of couples at a local hospital that are expecting their first child. Include the following points:
- Identify the nutritional needs for a developing embryo and fetus and how to obtain them.
- Identify health concerns or disease associated with poor nutrition during the gestation period.
- Provide examples of good and bad nutritional choices for baby and mom.
- Once the baby is born, address the pros and cons of breastfeeding versus formula-feeding.
- Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding nutrition. Remember to determine and choose credible sources of nutritional information.
Use a standard PowerPoint format, with detailed speaker notes, to complete this assignment. Both text and images are important to this assignment.
Format the PowerPoint, including the images, consistent with APA guidelines.
Include at least two references.
Order Unique Answer Now