This task emphasizes organization, development, and context in conveying a message to an intended audience.
In 3-5 paragraphs (minimum of 400 words), you will write a Comparison/Contrast Essay to an intended audience. To complete this task, follow these steps:
In at least 5 paragraphs, compare two brands of a product in order to help your reader determine which brand is superior. A brand is a version of a product as made by a specific company. “Brands” may be any like products, including two movies or movie franchises, two services, or two products one would purchase. The choices must be similar brands, such as two different brands of diaper or shipping services. This task builds on the organization and writing clarity lessons of Phase One adding a traditional essay structure and thesis statement.
Order Unique Answer Now
- Your first paragraph will introduce the two brands to provide the context and identify the intended audience. The introduction paragraph should set the context and deliver a value judgment thesis statement. The thesis statement should identify which brand is superior and the supporting reasons.
- Your body paragraphs will develop the thesis statement you conveyed in your introduction. You can use either block or point-by-point organizational method taught in course readings and by your instructor.
- Your conclusion paragraph may review the thesis statement and supporting points and/or make a final pitch to convince the reader why one brand is superior to the other
- Sources are considered optional, but if you used, must be cited using APA format.
- Use basic APA format: Use 1” margins, double-space uniformly, indent paragraphs, and use font 12-point Times New Roman font.