Select a diagnosis from the following: PTSD , Anorexia , Nervosa, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia
Other type of diagnosis with instructor approval
Write a 750-1,000-word paper about your selected diagnosis. Use headings and include the following in your paper:
- A brief summary of the chosen disorder that includes symptoms, prevalence, development, and course according to the most recent version of the DSM.
- An explanation of the types of tools that would be used in order to make a diagnosis of the disorder. One tool described should be the DSM’s cross-cutting symptom measure.
- A minimum of two recommended psychological tests that could be used for the selected diagnosis.
- For each of the tests listed, include an explanation if the test is considered reliable and valid (use the Mental Measurements Yearbook in the GCU Online Library for this information)
- Would a personality assessment be an appropriate tool for diagnosis? Why or why not?
- Additional information about each test to include the price, length of time to administer, and any other relevant information.
- Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Order a solution to this assignment at an affordable price.
Order Unique Answer Now