Research at least five ways in which the federal bureaucracy regulates your life. These examples should be based on your journal entry. Which regulated activities surprised you the most? Which surprised you the least? Why?
Reflect on the activity with which you were most surprised. Research the agency charged with regulating that activity. If you were most surprised by the Food and Drug Administration?s role in your daily life, for example, search for information on that particular agency by going to the agency Web site, the University Library, or MyPoliSciLab.
Then, address the following:
- When and why was this agency formed? Was it in response to a national event or some sort of emergency
- What is this agency?s main job? Has it implemented any new rules recently?
- Has this agency been in the news recently?
- Discuss two facts about this agency that you find most interesting.
- Incorporate your answers into a 1,050 to 1,400?word paper in APA format.
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW