Report on both ContructIt AND E-Editors. DO NOT report on Dearden Industries.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you present a profile of ConstructIt and E-Editors, including the demographics of the employees, the health care risk factors or potential areas of high utilization, and the premiums each company is willing to pay.
You must view this assignment from the seller’s point of view. As the Vice President of Castor Collins Insurance, your job is to maximize profits and minimize risk for Castor Collins. Describe the plans that could be offered. What are the differences between the plans? Based on your analysis of potential utilization, determine which plan (if any) you would offer the chosen company. What are the reasons for your decision?
List this in your paper
· The profile of the chosen company includes the demographics of the employees, the health care risk factors, and the premiums the company is willing to pay.
· An analysis of the potential utilization is presented.
· The selected plan to sell to this company is presented along with reasons why.
· Reasons for not selecting the other plans are also given.
· The paper is 1,050 to 1,400 words in length.
· The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
· The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include a references page, with the UOP simulation listed. Order Unique Answer Now