Your assignment is to create a “ propaganda poster ” either for or against the US entering WWI. Your poster must be a combination of graphics, photos, or other images that you find from your research and a short slogan or other motivational saying supporting your cause. You must provide a reference on the poster worksheet for each graphic, photo, or other image that you use in your poster unless you created it yourself. There is a list of resources to get your started at the end of this assignment that are also listed in the course shell.
Your “poster” can be on a PowerPoint slide, a Google slide, Google Drawing, a Word doc, a pdf, or other presentation format. Once you have created your poster, it is best to save it to a pdf format. You will also fill out the poster worksheet to explain your poster and list the sources you used in making your poster. Upload both your poster and the poster worksheet through the submit button here in Blackboard.
Order Unique Answer Now
- Create a poster. Requirements for the poster:
- Clearly convey one of the positions listed below. The United States should:
- Remain neutral and only proving humanitarian aid.
- Join the Allies.
- Join the Central Powers.
- Have at least one statement that advocates for your position.
- e.g. Dogs for neutrality!! Don’t let your masters pull you into this needless war!! Who will defend them when you are gone?
- Include information about who you are and why you are advocating for that position either in an additional statement or in a graphic form.
- Are you an immigrant supporting your home country or your new country?
- Are you a union worker who agrees or disagrees with the union position on the war?
- Are you a concerned US citizen speaking out about US policies or issues of equality?
- This does not have to be based on who you are now.
- Have at least one illustration, photograph, or other graphic that helps convey your position.
- Be easy to read and show some thought about the design. (Don’t just slap images and words on a slide and call it done.)