1. Since small companies typically have between 1 to 100 employees, should all small companies have business strategies? Why or why not?
2. What recommendations would you make to improve the effectiveness of today’s corporate strategic decisions?
3. What is competitive intensity and how can a corporation use this information for competitive positioning?
4. What makes the strategy formulation process unique from other decision that the organization makes on a daily basis? What would happen if the organization only made daily decisions that were not tied to strategic decisions? Please provide supporting examples.
5. Why is it important for a corporation’s structure to follow strategy? How can a corporation use its structure and culture to manage internal strengths or weaknesses? Order Unique Answer Now