Marcus Jones is the Human Resources Manager for Banks Industries, which specializes in automobile parts. The company’s CEO, Matthew Banks, has informed Marcus that the company is ready to expand and become a global organization. They recently purchased a building in Hong Kong that will serve as their first manufacturing plant outside of the United States.The CEO wants Marcus to completely staff the operations in Hong Kong. Marcus is stressed about trying to determine the best strategy and approach for this major project.
What should Marcus do to ensure the manufacturing plant is ready to open in the next six months? Include the following information in your case study summary:
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW
- An overview of Marcus’ case.
- Key Issues or Problems.
- Alternatives that Marcus can consider.
- A potential solution to Marcus’ dilemma.
- Your conclusion on the case study.
- Relevant additional supporting research.
- Be sure to cite any outside research sources in apa format and references.