Review the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, located at ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/wme-honorees/. Research a sampling from the organizations from the list, and identify one (1) company that you believe treats its consumers, the environment, and employees in an exceptional and morally praiseworthy manner.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine at least two (2) ways in which the chosen company behaves in a morally responsible way toward each of the following:
- the environment
- Predict the effects that these morally conscious decisions would have on the company’s bottom line.
- Review the company’s policies from a critical perspective, and list at least two (2) areas where the company could improve its treatment of consumers, the environment, or employees. Justify the response with specific examples.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. (Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW
- Recommend viable policy options that address the selected business areas, reflect key ethical considerations, and foster an ethical work environment.
- Analyze the concepts of public safety and government regulation along with the role of business responsibility.
- Recommend ways in which businesses can be partners with nature by applying the concepts of business ethics, business ecology, and environmental ethics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.