The writing assignment will demonstrate writing across the curriculum by responding to the following topic in a 600-750 words in length paper.
Topic: Briefly describe some of the similarities and differences between U.S. GAAP and iGAAP with respect to balance sheet reporting. Your paper must be formatted according to APA 6th edition. Save your document as “LastnameFirstinitial-ACCT301-8”.
The assignment will be evaluated according to the following Writing Assignment Grading Criteria:
Guidelines Writing Assignment Grading Criteria Content (60%)
• Response demonstrate a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
• Responses thoroughly cover the elements in a substantive manner.
• Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
• Content is complete and accurate.
• Introduction and conclusion provides adequate information on the given topic. Organization (20%)
• Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
• Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
• Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
• Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
• The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points. Writing Style, Grammar, APA Format (20%)
• Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
• Words used are specific and unambiguous.
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
• Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
• APA guidelines (6th edition) are followed, such as headers, citations, references, etc.
• Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if appropriate)
Order Unique Answer Now