Many organizations have now adopted or begun to offer cloud computing. This type of computing has advantages and disadvantages that may vary from organization to organization.
Select two (2) organizations in which you are interested, and use the Internet and Strayer Library to research the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for the selected organizations. Use the Internet to research the characteristics of organizations most likely to use cloud computing.
Write a three to four (3) page paper in which you:
- Determine whether or not there are definite characteristics of organizations that are more likely to use cloud computing than other organizations. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the major advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for the two (2) selected organizations. Recommend whether or not each of the selected companies should use cloud computing. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether or not government agencies such as the National Security Agency (NSA) or Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) would be good candidates for cloud computing. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the types of organizational and computer architectures for integrating systems.
- Compare and contrast the types and role of distributed software architecture.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
- Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Computer Architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.