Communication is the process of conveying information and meaning. Effectively, this occurs when all parties understand the message or information and its meaning. Your ability to speak, listen, read, and write will have a direct impact on the success of your career. To improve your performance and get ahead in an organization, you have to be open to feedback.
Use the Argosy University online library resources and your module readings to respond to the following:
- Analyze your own skills on the job and explain if you are readily open to feedback and criticism at work. Give a recent example of how you took criticism. This example can be a positive or negative experience.
- Based on your example, explain how you can improve your ability to accept criticism. Select two tips from the readings you can use to improve your written communication.
- Describe your weakest communication (listening) skill on your present job. Explain how you will improve your listening ability.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 200â€“300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
BeginningÂ Saturday, April 10, 2014, post your responses to the appropriateDiscussion Area. ThroughÂ , comment on at least two of your peersâ€™ responses.
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read all posts from your peers.
- Respond to feedback on your post and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course reading, academic and trade journals, company websites, or other sources; building on the remarks or questions of others; or sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences.
- Make sure your writing is clear, concise, and organized; demonstrates ethical scholarship through accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Order Unique Answer Now