Prepare a 1,400 to 1,750-word paper that describes the culture and characteristics of an organization. Be sure to cite at least two peer-reviewed references in addition to the text and be sure to address the following questions in your paper:
Order Unique Answer Now
- What is the definition of “common characteristics of organizations”?
- How does your selected organization exhibit each of the common characteristics listed below?
- System (e.g., individual units, open, closed)
- Rules/norms (e.g., written, unwritten, formal, informal)
- Hierarchy (e.g., chain of command, supervisor, administrator, manager)
- Communication networks (e.g., formal, informal)
- Organizational orientation (e.g., achievement, dogmatism, authoritarianism)
- Leadership approach(es) (e.g., social, task, balanced)
- Management communication/decision-making (e.g., tell, sell, consult, join)
- Which common characteristics (choose at least 4) from those listed above that most shape the communication within the organization? What specific communication tools/methods can be used for the four selected characteristics?