Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on a current health care situation. For example, common issues might include one of the following: physician or employee with a conflict of interest, health care fraud and abuse, medical error, quality of care issues, aging in America, privacy issues’ selling names, losing patient information, or health care coverage for indigent or noncitizens.
- Evaluate the effect of organizational structure and governance, culture, and social responsibility focus on what happened in your chosen situation.
- Recommend how you would change the organization to prevent this situation in the future. Include the following components:
- Identify and describe a health care news situation that affects a health care organization such as a hospital, clinic, or insurance company.
- Examine and evaluate how organizational structure and governance, culture and focus (or lack of focus) on social responsibility affected or influenced what happened.
- Recommend what resources will be allocated to prevent this situation in the future and what ethical issues may be tied to this decision.
- Recommend how you would change the structure, governance, culture, or focus on social responsibility to prevent this situation in the future.
Include at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Order Unique Answer Now