In 50 words or more answer the following questions.
1. List the organelles and structures found in cells. Pick one organelle and describe the role it plays in the life of the cell. In your description, comment on what may happen to the cell if the organelle did not function properly. Remember to cite any references you use in proper APA format.
2. Discuss the different phases of the cell cycle. At which part of the cell cycle would you expect that a change in regulation could result in cancer? How is the cancer cell cycle different from a normal cell cycle? Provide a rationale for your answer. Remember to cite any references you use in proper APA format.
3. Describe the role of double helix in complimentary base pairing in DNA replication. What does it mean when we say that the two strands of DNA in the double helix are antiparallel? What would the end of the double helix look like if the strands were parallel? Remember to cite any references you use in proper APA format.
4. Reproduction: Explain why asexually reproducing organisms are generally found in environments that do not change very much through time, while sexually reproducing organisms are very successful in environments that change dramatically through time. Animal Behavior: How does an animal’s behavior aid survival and reproduction? Provide an example to illustrate your comments
5. Discuss the rationale behind taxonomists placing sharks and dolphins in different taxonomic groups, even though they are both aquatic, have very similar body forms, and share other traits as well.
6. Why are flowing plants considered by many botanists to be the most successful land plants
Order Unique Answer Now