As a chief operating officer, you are responsible for a 15-bed Emergency Room (ER). You have received many complaints within the last year regarding inadequate patient care, poor ER management, long wait times, and patients being sent away because of lack of space, staff, or physicians to provide appropriate care.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Diagnose the root causes of the complaints about the clinic.
- Devise a strategic plan for overcoming the problems associated with the current ER.
- Justify how the “Good Samaritan Law” affects the appropriate treatment of the ER patients.
- Analyze how the different levels of emergency services (basic, intermediate, transfer, and trauma) should be prioritized in the strategic plan.
- Formulate a plan to treat adults, minors, emancipated minors, or incompetent adults in the new ER organization.
- Create a procedure to provide care to those who refuse to consent to treatment.
Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Order Unique Answer Now