Review the Fashion Channel case study.Â Without performing the detailed quantitative analysis required to support a final managerial decision, write a 2-3 page paper in which you,
- What are the new goals of the Fashion Channel (FC) as a result of the changes in its viewership?
- What does the FC need to do to maintain its partnerships with customers (cable companies, advertisers) and therefore keep revenues high?
- Discuss the pros and cons of the segmentation options for the FC. How do the pro options support the new goals of the FC?
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow JWMI style guide and writing format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Evaluate the role of consumer behavior and perception in the marketing mix.
- Determine the impact of segmenting and targeting markets.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing in a global environment.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing in a global environment using proper writing mechanics.