Write a 1,000- to 1,200-word paper addressing how governments work together on projects. Include the following points in your paper:
Read the “Hydrofracking” article on this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings page.
- In an introductory paragraph, describe the ways in which different levels of government interrelate. What solution are the different governments trying to achieve?
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages in the ways that the governments involved work together in general.
- Provide a possible solution to the current way of hydrofracking that would be better by having different levels of government work together. Focus on ways in which communication between the governments and organizational changes might be improved. Avoid focusing on the technical and scientific aspects of hydrofracking.
- Identify a way for local and state governments to both stimulate their economies while being respectful of the environment.
- Provide an example of a current issue near your home that involves multiple governments and how governments work together or do not work together effectively. Examples could include environmental, educational, or technological issues.
- Provide transitions between your different sections that relate the previous section to the next section.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.