In this assignment you are supposed to write a grant proposal for a project and also make a presentation of the project that you will present to the board of trustees.
Based on your research, the grant proposal outline, and the course project-related assignments in the previous modules, do the following:
- Write a project proposal summary.
- Explain an overview of the recipient, need for the project, and the funding requested.
- Include an assessment of the need.
- Explain the specific problem in the community, research data, and summaries of similar projects. Include an explanation of how your proposed project is unique.
- Describe goals and objectives.
- Describe the specific goals and objectives of the proposed grant.
- Describe the project plan.
- List all of the necessary steps and rationale for the project proposal.
- Include an evaluation plan.
- Describe the formative and summative evaluations required for the proposal and how they reflect the proposal’s goals and objectives.
- Create a budget proposal.
- Include all proposed budget expenses (administrative and operational) for the project and/or any relevant training of staff needed, etc.
- Write a conclusion.
- Provide a summary of the grant proposal that reiterates the needs, costs, and effects of the project.
Be sure to make the most out of the visual aspect of the presentation format by using images, graphs, and other relevant aids to instill the importance of your project in your audience.
Write a 5-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Develop an 8-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Order a unique Grant Proposal and presentation from Uniquewritersbay.com. We have professional writers ready to help you. Click on the Order Now button below to place your order.