Read case number 20 titled, “Human resource management practices: A small business in a transition economy,” found after Chapter 12 of the Fatehi textbook.
Write a 6-10 page paper in which you:
- Compare the issue(s) faced with the staffing approaches to one of a larger company.
- Analyze the complexity of the HRM role in the international context.
- Compare the common causes of expatriate failure with the common causes of domestic failure.
- Indicate the common training techniques for managers going overseas.
- Determine the pros and cons of aligning the expatriate compensation package with the host country colleagues compared to the home-country colleagues.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop an organizational structure and controls to support international business operations.
- Formulate effective HRM strategies to support the international business operations and accommodate local labor market issues
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international business strategy.
Write clearly and concisely about international business strategy using proper writing mechanics.
Order Unique Answer Now