Throughout this course, you will be writing an individual Course Project in which you will develop a restaurant concept. The premise of the project is that you have just been told that a billionaire is considering your team to develop his newest venture; a new restaurant concept.
Your report will be based on the guidelines from Chapter 3, page 82 of your text, Figure 3.2, which is a timeline showing the sequence of restaurant development.
- You must name his vision and come up with all the details for the concept.
- Money is no object; you can spend as much as it takes to finalize your restaurant concept.
- Your project must incorporate the items listed below. Each week (except Week 4), deliverables will be turned in for grading.
- All outside reference material must be cited using the APA citation method.You should have a minimum of five outside sources. Your textbook is considered one source. Do NOT forget to cite and enclose quotes in quotation marks, which are copied from your text, websites, news articles, magazines, and so forth.
- Familiarize yourself with DeVry’s plagiarism policy located in the Policies tab under Course Home. Failure to comply with these standards may be grounds for an Academic Integrity Violation. This is a large portion of your grade; do not risk a zero by copying from ANY source without quoting and citing it properly.
- Please include a table of contents, introduction, and conclusion.
- Write the report in the order listed below.
- In general, this project report must be at least 12-15 pages of actual report (not to include the title page, table of contents, and references), double-spaced, in 12 point font.
- Review the Grading Rubrics for every assignment to familiarize yourself with assignment and grading expectations. Rubrics are located in Doc Sharing.
- Remember, don’t procrastinate! Post questions in the Q & A Forum.
You can order a unique course project paper on a concept of your choice at an affordable price.
Order Unique Answer Now