Evaluate and prepare an analysis of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina that includes the following:
- A brief summary of each disaster
- A detailed description of at least three psychological symptoms victims experienced from each disaster
- An explanation of at least three resources available to treat and assist victims from each disaster (e.g., local, state, federal, and/or non-profit organizational resources. Did the Red Cross or FEMA provide resources to victims to aid in their recovery?)
- An analysis of the long term affects these disasters have had on victims and rescue workers’ mental health and overall well-being
- A description of how the trauma from these disasters have affected children
- A brief explanation the role the media played in either agitating the psychological symptoms victims experienced from these disasters or helping to reduce the symptoms
All sources must be properly cited and must be formatted according to APA style.
Must be a minimum of ten (10) double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must use a minimum of five (5) resources
- Must address the items found in Final Paper guidelines.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include a Reference Page that is completed according to APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Order Unique Answer Now