Organizational Impact on Immigration
- Legal and illegal immigration into the United States has been increasing over the years.
- The united States immigration system has not been quite restrictive since the year 1891
- Evidence can clearly be seen from how easily the terrorists committed the attacks on 9/11
- Interior security and enforcement could however be the change needed to curb the issue of immigration in America
Immigration impacts on human resource and budget
- The foreign born population in America has been on the rise in recent past. The foreign-born workers have been estimated to account for 11.5 percent of the entire workforce.
- It is estimated that the American tax payers have had to part with a cost of two hundred and thirty dollars every single year to cater for the immigrants.
Policy and politics impacts on immigration
- One of the policies that should be put in place is the restrict border laws
- Policies that will also ultimately affect the federal budget should also be put in place.
- The state should also come up with an immigration modernization act to control the population of the immigrants in the most civil way
- Government Accountability Office. Immigration Benefit Fraud, Focused Approach is Needed to Address Problems. GAO Report GAO-02-66. Washington, D.C.: GAO, 2002, http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0266.pdf
- Nancy T. Kinney (2005). The Impact of Restrictive Immigration Policies on Political empowerment. Print
- Vernon M. Briggs (1999). Immigration Policy and Human Resource Development. Cornell University
Download full powerpoint presentation on ways that organizational, human, and budget resources impact immigration in America or order original power point presentation at an affordable price.
Order Unique Answer Now