Develop a 12- to 14-page marketing plan on Insurance products (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix, which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper: Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
Order Unique Answer Now