Conduct your observation according to the Personal Action Plan Observation Instructions, located on the student website. Consider the following questions in 700- to 1,050-word paper:
- What did you observe?
- Why was this situation out of your comfort zone?
- What did you learn?
- What perceptions changed or remained the same about the people observed?
- What types of things did you notice about the people? Did you witness any socially conscious individuals? What traits did you see?
- What type of social inequality did you observe or experience?
- Did your comfort level change from the time the observation began until it ended and if so how?
- How has this experience helped you to be more of a socially conscious individual?
- What traits will you need to exhibit?
- What areas need to be improved and what steps will you take to ensure there is growth in this area?
- Develop a personal action plan while considering the above questions.
Share this experience with the class and be prepared to discuss other students’ experiences and format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Order Unique Answer Now