Before writing the position paper titled Plan to Balance Prisoners’ Rights with Effective Management, you should:
- Read the associated chapters.
- Research the at least three (3) relevant, credible journal articles and two (2) relevant, credible Websites about model facilities and ways to improve correctional facilities in the area of balancing the rights of inmates with the effective administration of correctional institutions.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Make revisions to Assignment 3 based on your professor’s feedback.
- Provide an introduction to your position paper with a clear thesis statement that provides an overview of the paper.
- Analyze three (3) challenges involved in balancing the effective administration of correctional institutions with protecting the rights of inmates.
- Recommend three (3) effective management policies and procedures that balance the effective administration of correctional insitutions with the rights of inmates.
- Support your views with at least three (3) relevant and credible sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format (latest edition). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page developed in accordance with the latest edition of APA, including a running head, page number, the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revision of the previous assignment, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Recommend improvements to selected areas of corrections.
- Analyze various issues in corrections, including effective community corrections programs, probation and parole, and reentry strategies.
- Propose specific components of an institutional facility model based on effective management policies and procedures for a specified group of inmates.
- Analyze gender issues involved in corrections. (If the paper focuses on gender issues.)
- Examine the administration of correctional institutions and programs that involve the rights of inmates and those convicted of crimes.
- Analyze important issues facing the correctional enterprise today, including privatization, special needs populations, and disparities pertaining to race, religion, and economics.
- Use technology and information resources to research correctional facility policies.
- Write clearly and concisely about correctional facility policies using proper writing mechanics.