The ‘Strategic Marketing Plan (Part I)’ as assignment one provides you with a hands-on experience in understanding the concepts related to the strategic marketing management and specifically in applying this plan to SportUNE. Additionally, this marketing plan will also enhanced your understanding of the opportunity analysis through critical aspects such as forecasting the market knowledge,market segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning. Please accessthe SportUNE’s website to retrieve more information about the business offerings www.sportune.com.au
- ldentifythe relevance ofthe mission, SMART objectives and hierarchy of strategies for Sport UNE.
- Define the industry in which your SportUNE will compete by assessing the industry’s five competitive forces and highlight the appropriate conditions for the strategic fit of prospector/analyser/defender/reactor strategies.
- Discuss the market and industry attractiv enessthrough macro and micro level analyses in order to address the strategic challenges ofthe SportUNE’s business.
- Briefly discuss the relevance ofthe marketing research forthe strategic decision-making ofthe SportUNE’s business and identify the influence of product, pricing, distribution and promotion policies on marketing decisions.
- Describe the significance ofthe overall segmentation, targeting, differentiation andtpositioning strategies for the SportUNE.
Obviously some theories an concepts in Chapters 1- 7 will be more relevant to the Strategic Marketing Plan (Part I). You must choose which ones are more relevant and explain whythey are more relevant. You must apply the concepts and theories you have learned from your reading ofthe text to the Strategic Marketing Plan (Part I) analysis and
not just list or describe them. Please try to keep your assignmentwithin the total word limit.
You must use correct referencing of the textbook and other resources used in your assignment to passthe assignment. Use of more references may attract higher marks. Marks will be deducted for incorrect referencing and poor presentation (ie., spelling and grammar). lfthere is no referencing in your assignment it will be deemed to be plagiarism and the plagiarism policy will be enforced. You will receive a higher mark for applying a critical analysis to your discussion.
Please refer to the marking template below forthe way in which the marks will be distributed. Also referto the grading
Order Unique Answer Now