Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write 6 page paper in which you:
- Revise the previous assignment based on your professor’s feedback.
- Analyze at least three (3) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding unions. (Title this section The Agency and Unions)
- Analyze at least three (3) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding privatization. (Title this section The Agency and Privatization)
- Analyze at least three (3) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding pensions. (Title this section Employee Pension Plans)
- Assess the agency’s approach to productivity and performance evaluation. (Title this section Productivity and Performance Evaluation)
- Recommend at least three (3) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of productivity and performance evaluation. (Title this section Recommendations for Improving Productivity and Performance Evaluation)
- Provide at least four (4) relevant and credible outside sources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one (1) non-government Website)
The specific course learning
outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
- Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
- Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.
- Analyze pertinent issues, such as motivation and productivity, collective bargaining, labor relations, equal employment opportunity (EEO), affirmative action (AA), intergovernmental relations, and / or professionalism, facing public personnel managers.
- Evaluate current and emerging issues and trends in public personnel management, such as evaluation, public sector recruitment, staffing employment development compensation, benefits, pensions, strategic planning, and / or succession planning.
- Analyze pertinent public personnel management issues related to the federal government and / or privatization.
- Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
- Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.