Write a procedural email to employees reminding them of key components of a company policy on acceptable use of email and text messaging. The policy should address security issues, privacy issues, and company monitoring of messages. Consider policies on appropriate message content, the consequences for using company equipment to send harassing messages, and a policy on the use of company system for sending personal email messages.
The message should take the “form” of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
Follow proper format.
- Use a descriptive title or heading.
- Use bullets as needed to emphasize key points.
- Include appropriate greeting and salutation.
Have the following content:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize and explain three (3) to five (5) key points with details.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements.
- Begin statements with action verbs.
- Use correct grammar, punctuation, mechanics.
- Avoid spelling errors.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Submitting your assignment:
- Submit your assignment through the online course shell.
- You do not need to email your assignment to your instructor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive / sales messages.
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.