Assume that you are approaching the implementation and deployment phases of the online course management system that you worked on in previous assignments. Imagine that the client signed a long term contract that entitles the client to software and system updates to the online course development system.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify the challenges that the architecture may present during the implementation and speculate on how to address these challenges. Note: The architecture in question is based on the selected architecture from Assignment 2: Software Visualization.
- Suggest the options in terms of implementing the course management system in regard to the development platform, database technology, and other technology required.
- Determine how to implement the project based on the implementation options suggested in Question 2. Provide a rationale to support the given answer.
- Suggest the deployment strategy for the online course development.
- Identify the potential challenges the development team may face during the management system’s deployment. Speculate on how to address these challenges.
- Explain how the software and system updates would be applied and address the concerns that could cause issues during updates.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may use the resources above or others of your choosing.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the computing infrastructure and its associated challenges in which the applications are deployed.
- Design strategies to deploy and release software applications into production environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the delivery of software solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated to software architecture techniques using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.