Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. I will be providing you with a template for you to use and an example of a completed SWOTT table. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors that are indicated in BOLD type. Other factors may or may not be applicable to your business.. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
- External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Environmental (ecological)
- Competitive analysis
- Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Structures (organizational strucutre, not physical structure)
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Include economic and legal and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
- Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Your narrative and SWOTT table must be submitted as a single document.
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW