Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the process for conducting and closing procurements. Include the following:
- Outline and explain high-level process steps for conducting project procurements.
- Outline and explain contract administration policies and procedures.
- Describe tools and techniques for the contract administration process, including the following:
- Contract change control process
- Procurement performance reviews
- Inspections and audits
- Performance reporting
- Payment process (n/30, n/60, and so forth)
- Records management system (RMS)
Order Unique Answer Now
- Describe conflict resolution techniques used while managing contractual relationships.
- Outline steps to be taken to close out project procurements.
- Explain the importance of closing project procurements and accounts.
- Examine external influences on the procurement and risk management process.
- Analyze the relationship between the risk response plan and the external influences.