Read the Chapter 10 Case titled “Selling Executives on Project Management.” Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the fundamental reasons why the executives in the case refused to listen to their own employees but were willing to listen to a consultant. Discuss the main reasons why the executives still seemed apprehensive even after the consultant’s presentation.
- Imagine that you are the consultant from the case study. Speculate on three (3) strategies that you could employ to get the executives to understand your point of view and thus support your project management recommendations.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW
- Analyze the role of executive management in the life of a project.
- Apply the project manager’s critical skills, in terms of project leadership, team building, time management, conflict management, and effective communication with executive sponsors, peers, team members, and project clients.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.