Case Study : Disney’s Information Technology Infrastructure Library Journey
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing IT infrastructure, development, and operations. ITIL offers eight sets of management procedures: service delivery, service support, service management, ICT infrastructure management, software asset management, business perspective, security management, and application management. Disney began adopting ITIL best practices in the mid-2000s. Read “ Disney’s ITIL® Journey”, located at HERE
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the reasons for Disney’s adoption of ITIL.
- Examine the results that were attained by Disney.
- Compare and contrast ITIL, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO), and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks with regard to whether Disney would have attained the same results with the COSO or COBIT framework.
- Examine how Disney implemented auditing and compliance in its enterprise architecture.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the role of audit and compliance in enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration of enterprise systems with inter-organizational partners.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
Read also Information Technology Certifications Research Paper
- Write clearly and concisely about enterprise architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills
Order a unique answer to the above case study questions at an affordable price.Order Unique Answer Now