Choose the CEO of one of the following organizations for this assignment: Google’s CEO Larry Page , Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble. Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEO’s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEO’s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEO’s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEO’s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leader’s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organization’s) dynamics.
- Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
- Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes, including ethical considerations.
- Examine the communication process, the primary conflict levels, and the process for negotiating resolutions within organizations.
- Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.