Write an essay discussing the following, be sure to cite your sources. Consider two different techniques for creating qualitative forecasts for the demand for a product: Sales force and Consumer survey. One has a ‘focus’ on the customers buying the product and one has a ‘focus’ on the people selling the product.
Order Unique Answer Now
- Compare and contrast these two different views
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages that they will have for the firm’s manager.
- Despite all the advances in statistics, computing power, and training for managers, many forecasts are still subject to substantial errors.
- What do you think is the biggest contributor to errors in forecast?
- What are three measures of forecast accuracy and which measure is the easiest to determine and which is the hardest?