Review the entire list of talks on the “Creative Spark” TED channel. Select one talk that is of interest to you and watch it in its entire length.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the salient points made in the talk and its supporting details that catch your interest. Here are examples:
- Creative Spark : Where Does Creativity Hide By Amy Tan
- Do school Kill Creativity – Creative Spark Talk Analysis Paper
- Taking Imagination Seriously By Janet Echelman- Creative Talk Analysis Paper
Indicate the name and position of the speaker and the location and year of the talk in your summary.
Conclude your summary with a reflection of the following:
- How the talk’s content illuminates some of the stages of creativity
- How the topic of the talk relates to the concepts of imagination and curiosity
- How some of the points made in the talk might apply to your personal experience and benefit society as a whole
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
You can order a unique creative talk analysis paper on a talk of your choice at an affordable price.